Watching the construction in downtown Reedsburg makes us remember what it used to look like. This site at the corner of Park and Main Streets was home to the old Ford Garage. The garage was first constructed in 1913 and by 1916 it was a three story cement block structure. All car, truck and tractor repairs were done on second floor with the aid of an elevator. Cars were stored on the third floor. By 1982 the Ford dealership closed, it was one of the twelve oldest dealerships in the country and the oldest in Wisconsin. The building was torn down in 1994. Pictures of the dealership inside and out are part of our online collection of historic photographs of the Reedsburg area. We have over 5,000 images from Reedsburg, LaValle, Loganville, Rock Springs, Plain and Ironton.